Every thot, every feeling and every observation that moves or inspires...

Monday 8 September 2008

To old school mates...

Having to meet old school mates after more than 15 years is truly exciting. More so to quench your curiosity of how they may have turned out to be. Are they successful, married, still single, with kids etc etc..

I had a pleasant time meeting up with some of my junior school mates at a friend's wedding last weekend. It's good to see these boys doing well and have become responsible adults.

Many I couldnt recognise. Some I really wanted to see but could not make it, others looked the same. I felt strange travelling down memory lane- the emotions and feelings stuck with these memories have become part of me.

I wonder why I never kept in touch with them. Old school mates are probably the ones who know you the best when you were in school.

Anyway, these junior boys have become men. What was I thinking?? Of course they grow up. Infact, some of them have strong opinions about the country, its policies and the government. I am quite sure, someday they too will become leaders.

To my old school mates from PD High School - cheers!

No comments: