Every thot, every feeling and every observation that moves or inspires...

Thursday 17 January 2008

Welcoming 2008


Celebrating New Year's Eve with a bang is probably on everyone's list of must do, as it has been said the way one usher's in the new year reflects on the quality of life the rest of the year. I have friends who welcomes the new year by holding on to cash and gold. Apparently, you will receive more money for new year. Interesting theory and it has worked for her.

I was in Paris on New Year's Eve. It was wonderful and was beyond my expectation. What was more important was the fact that I was with 3 other wonderful people. That's what made the difference. The company you're with when you celebrate festivals and happy occasions.

Well, since I was in Paris last year, lets hope I will be in New York end of this year....fingers crossed!

Happy New Year 2008!

No comments: